Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour.
Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting.
A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
Designed with true Asian flair, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort offers enchanting beach side accommodation, complemented by cuisine from Asia as well as the Mediterranean served at four speciality venues.
Unwind in one of three turquoise swimming lagoons, enjoy a session at the tennis courts or gyms, or indulge in a choice of treatments at Anantara Spa.
The resort also has a ballroom, six meeting rooms, a kids club and teens club, all adding to the splendour of this idyllic beach side resort destination on the Palm in Dubai.
Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort key features:
• 260 Lagoon View and Access Rooms, 12 Beach Pool Villas, 18 Over Water Villas, and 3 Two Bedroom Villas
• The only Over Water Villas in the UAE
• Anantara Spa
• Infinity swimming pool, three lagoon pools and Jacuzzi
• Water sports
• Kids and Teens Clubs
• Meeting and event facilities
• Wedding facilities
• Crescendo – All day dining restaurant
• Mekong – Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine
• Bushman’s Restaurant & Bar – Authentic Australian restaurant
• The Beach House - Mediterranean cuisine
• The Lotus Lounge – Lobby lounge and bar
• Mai Bar - Poolside bar
• Dining by Design
• Spice Spoons – Thai Cooking Classes