|local_phone||+971 4 426 1169|
|local_phone||+971 4 426 1169|
See All Timings
For all of our interactions, a parent or appointed guardian must participate in the programmes with all children under the age of 12.
A ratio of 3 children per 1 adult is accepted.
Full refund if reservation is cancelled 72 hours or more prior to scheduled event
- 50% cancellation fee will be applied from 72 hours up to 24 hours outside the scheduled event
- 100% cancellation fee will be applied if cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled event
- Bookings made using the 14 day Book Early and Save discount rate are 100% non-refundable.
- Standard Dolphin Bay rescheduling policies apply and any rescheduling for Book Early and Save discount must be made at least 14 days prior to interaction date.
- We offer one complimentary rescheduling if requested 24 hours or more prior to your visit.
- Further changes to your itinerary will be provided for a fee of AED 90 per person. Failure to give 24 hours advance notice will result in rescheduling request not being granted and no refund issued
- No shows are charged 100% of their reservation amount
- Programmes are not cancelled due to inclement weather
- Group policies differ.
Enjoy access to our complimentary Wi-Fi across all Marine and Waterpark locations during your visit.
Dolphin Bay reserves the right to cancel or amend programmme content for reasons such as: severe weather, water conditions and animal well-being.
- For the health and safety of our animal collection if you have come in contact with or been exposed to a beached or stranded marine mammal in the past 24 hours you must not participate in our programs.
Under the EHS Marine Mammal Regulations of 2008, Dolphin Bay advises the following:
- Dolphin Interaction programmes present some potential risk of injury
- Anyone who restrains, pulls or grabs at a dolphin shall be immediately removed from the programme without recourse
- Participants must not touch the eye, blowhole or private regions of a dolphin
- The participants should only touch the dolphins under the direction of the marine mammal specialist
- Entry to various non-interactive areas is prohibited to visitors
- Showering facilities with soap are available for guests before and after interaction sessions
- No jewellery or loose articles may be worn during any of the programmes
- Food and drinks must not be consumed on the beach area of the lagoon
Dolphin Bay is located on the far eastern side of Aquaventure Waterpark.
A person shall not be permitted in any interactive programme for any of the following reasons:
- A person is unable to comprehend, or disregards safety instructions.
- A person is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or otherwise similarly impaired.
- The determination as to the fitness of a person to participate in an interaction will be made solely at the discretion of Dolphin Bay management.
- A person is unaccompanied and unable to participate alone due to a physical or mental impairment.
- Children must be able to comprehend and follow instructions.
- For the Dolphin Encounter (Shallow Water Interaction), young children may need to be held by an adult during participation due to their height and abilities. This adult must be a participant in the programme.
Dolphin Bay is a smoke free facility.
Dolphin Bay will make every effort to provide the necessary assistance for persons with special needs and/or physical impairment so that they can enjoy the experience.
- However under the EHS Marine Mammal Regulations of 2008 it is required that a primary attendant be present in the water throughout the interaction.
Please call +971 4 426 1169 or email [email protected]
Page Last Updated: Tue, 11th Sep 2018