Located just a stone’s throw away from the design, fashion, art and heritage hubs, ME Dubai is the cultural epicenter of the city.
Enjoy superior boutique accommodation with sweeping city views.
Housed in the iconic Opus building in the Burj Khalifa district, ME Dubai stands out from the crowd.
Designed by famed architect, Zaha Hadid, the exterior and interior of the hotel blend together seamlessly, showcasing light-flooded atriums, curved spaces and minimalist interiors.
ME Dubai offers guests extremely personalised service.
Central, the hotel’s signature Spanish restaurant, puts a spotlight on the best cuisine the country has to offer, while staying true to its culinary roots.
- ME Dubai is located in the heart of the Burj Khalifa District, just a short distance from major shopping destinations, design hubs and fashion avenues
- Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower, can be seen from the hotel, while The Dubai Mall is five minutes away
- Get the gang together and feast on authentic Spanish dishes at Central, while The Maine Oyster Bar and Grill and Roka by Zuma are also housed within the hotel
- Designed by Zaha Hadid, ME Dubai offers architectural and design lovers something to marvel at, with interior and exterior masterpieces galore
- Workout in 650 m2 of the most technologically advanced fitness equipment on the market, including the city’s first Technogym Biocircuit
- Three stunning meeting rooms provide you with state-of-the-art facilities, while our chef creates perfect memories for your tastebuds