Page Last Updated: Mon, 4th Jan 2021
The multiple award-winning Traiteur Friday Brunch, at The Promenade, is an extravagant celebration of exquisite cuisine, premium champagne and mesmerizing views, all on the water’s edge of the beautiful Dubai Creek.
Wander through the open kitchen for an immersive dining experience as chefs serve up the finest of French delicacies including Burgundy snails, pan-seared foie gras, scallops and freshly shucked Fine de Claire oysters.
This French fair is also accompanied by a varied selection of gourmet cheeses, charcuterie and terrines.
The rotisserie offers the highest of quality pork, beef and lamb, whilst unlimited servings of lobster, shrimp and salmon can be enjoyed from the grill.
An extensive assortment of desserts is set up inside a stunning wine cellar solely dedicated to sweet treats.
The delectable assortments include home-made ice creams and gelato, a crêpe and waffle station, chocolate fountain, praline truffles and a plethora of French classics, including Saint Honoré, Opera Cake, Éclairs and Crème Brûlée.
Booking is required and subject to availability.
Every Friday from 1pm to 4.30pm.
• AED 495 Non-alcoholic Package: including food and non-alcoholic beverages
• AED 695 Sparkling Wine Package: including food, beer, wine & sparkling wine
• AED 775 Champagne Package: including food, beer, wine & Besserat de Bellefon champagne
• AED 895 Premium Champagne Package: including food, beer, wine & Besserat de Bellefon champagne
• AED 247.50 Children aged between 6 and 12 years old
• FREE children under 6 years