|local_phone||+971 4 440 8888|
|event_available||Tue, 13 Sep 22 to Wed, 14 Sep 22|
|local_phone||+971 4 440 8888|
Tue, 13 Sep 22 to Wed, 14 Sep 22
search What else?
Event Starts: 20:00 - 22:00
on Tue, Wed
Silver: AED 325.00
Gold: AED 450.00
Platinum: AED 650.00
VIP: AED 850.00
Corner Box 10 pax: AED 325.00
Side Box 4 pax: AED 650.00
Side Box 5 pax: AED 650.00
Side Box 7 pax: AED 650.00
VIP Box 5 pax: AED 850.00
VIP Box 8 pax: AED 850.00
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
We encourage everyone to dress up for the occasion!
The maximum number of seats you can purchase together in a row is 4. If you group is larger than 4, Boxes are available that seat between 5 and 10 people and can be purchased via the website (subject to availability)
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
- All Boxes are General Admission, with seating on a first-come, first-served basis. Seats cannot be reserved before arrival.
- VIP Boxes have fixed seats. Side boxes have loose chairs.
- Any use of mobile phones, cameras and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance.
If you are driving and plan to self-park, there are underground parking spaces available.
- Paid parking spaces in very close proximity to Dubai Opera are available at Green Parking.
- Green Parking is a flat rate of AED 50 per visit starting from 2 hours before the show.
- You can access the P3 underground parking entrance on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, the entrance to the underground parking is located just after the Dubai Opera hashtag on the right.
Refunds/ exchanges are not permitted under any circumstance. This includes, but is not limited to, change in personal circumstances, sickness, travel restrictions, or any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from attending.
- For specific performances (e.g. Concerts), all ticket holders will be required to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination to attend.
- There are no exemption categories for customers who do not have or are unable to have a vaccination. Refunds or exchanges are also not permitted in these circumstances.
- Please click here to check full Vaccination Requirements before purchasing.
- If the performance has a Vaccination Requirement, this will clearly be displayed on the Show description page.
- The Dubai Opera seating plan has been approved by the relevant authorities. The seating plan is complaint with all current Covid-19 precautionary measure guidelines. Refunds are not permitted in any circumstance where a customer is not satisfied with their choice of seat, or the Venue’s seating arrangement.
- Please contact [email protected] in you require any information before booking.
It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered. This includes during the performance.
- If you wish to take photos during your visit, and photography is permitted for the event, please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take.
- You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing is not permitted.
- Please maintain social distancing during your visit, including when entering and exiting the Auditorium, and at the F&B counters.
- We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the Auditorium.
- The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is up to 4 seats.
- Please make your seat selection strictly based on your group size (1, 2, 3 or 4). Please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people).
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
- Proof of Vaccination is not required for this performance.
Please call +971 4 440 8888 or email [email protected]
Page Last Updated: Tue, 31st May 2022