|local_phone||+971 4 426 1169|
|local_phone||+971 4 426 1169|
See All Timings
All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above).
- Participants of Sea Lion Discovery must be at least 6 years of age.
Full refund if reservation is cancelled 72 hours or more prior to scheduled event
- 50% cancellation fee will be applied from 72 hours up to 24 hours outside the scheduled event
- 100% cancellation fee will be applied if cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled event
- Bookings made using the 14 day Book Early and Save discount rate are 100% non-refundable.
- Standard Dolphin Bay rescheduling policies apply and any rescheduling for Book Early and Save discount must be made at least 14 days prior to interaction date.
- We offer one complimentary rescheduling if requested 24 hours or more prior to your visit.
- Further changes to your itinerary will be provided for a fee of AED 90 per person. Failure to give 24 hours advance notice will result in rescheduling request not being granted and no refund issued
- No shows are charged 100% of their reservation amount
- Programmes are not cancelled due to inclement weather
- Group policies differ.
Enjoy access to our complimentary Wi-Fi across all Marine and Waterpark locations during your visit.
All programmes are conducted in English
Sea Lion Point reserves the right to cancel or amend programmme content for reasons such as: severe weather, water conditions and animal well-being.
- For the health and safety of our animal collection if you have come in contact with or been exposed to a beached or stranded marine mammal in the past 24 hours you must not participate in our programs.
Under the EHS Marine Mammal Regulations of 2008, Sea Lion Point advises the following:
- Sea Lion Interaction programmes present some potential risk of injury
- Anyone who restrains, pulls or grabs at a sea lion shall be immediately removed from the programme without recourse
- Participants must not touch the eye, mouth or private regions of a sea lion
- The participants should only touch the sea lions under the direction of the marine mammal specialist
- Entry to various non-interactive areas is prohibited to visitors
- Showering facilities with soap are available for guests before and after interaction sessions
- No jewellery or loose articles may be worn during any of the programmes
- Food and drinks must not be consumed on the beach area of the lagoon
Sea Lion Point is located on the far eastern side of Dolphin Bay.
A person shall not be permitted in any interactive programme for any of the following reasons:
- A person is unable to comprehend, or disregards safety instructions.
- A person is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or otherwise similarly impaired.
- The determination as to the fitness of a person to participate in an interaction will be made solely at the discretion of Sea Lion Point management.
- A person is unaccompanied and unable to participate alone due to a physical or mental impairment.
- Children must be able to comprehend and follow instructions.
- For the Sea Lion Encounter (Shallow Water Interaction), young children may need to be held by an adult during participation due to their height and abilities. This adult must be a participant in the programme.
Sea Lion Point is a smoke free facility.
Sea Lion Point will make every effort to provide the necessary assistance for persons with special needs and/or physical impairment so that they can enjoy the experience.
- However under the EHS Marine Mammal Regulations of 2008 it is required that a primary attendant be present in the water throughout the interaction.
Please call +971 4 426 1169 or email [email protected]
Page Last Updated: Wed, 12th Apr 2017